Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MJO Exclusive: Obama Angrily Legalizes Marijuana

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Perhaps, the stress of the office is finally getting to President Barack Obama. Today, in a seemingly unprovoked outburst, the President in one stroke legalized marijuana while at the same time lashing out at the proponents of legalization. We have included the surprising comments made by the President below:

"You know, I was just going to wait until the second term when i would be safe politically," Obama said. "But I'm tired of taking sh*t about this on the Internet. I mean I smoked pot, i admitted to smoking pot in my book and on the campaign trail, and I'm known to chain-smoke cigarettes but what do I get? Anonymous people on the Internet treating me like I'm a f*king square. Y'all gonna act like I never smoked an L before? You're going to treat me like I want marijuana to be illegal? That's bullshit."

"Every liberal and their mother wants to tell me about how they've heard of a great new way to raise some revenue and ease our debt. Like I don't know what's going on?"

"The fact is regulating and taxing marijuana would not only bring in a few billion dollars in revenue but it would also save us a few billion in prohibition expenses," Obama continued. "But the thing is I just did a $700 billion dollar bailout, have a 400 billion dollar budget, and dropped some serious coin on the automakers."

"Seriously, we've committed about 12.8 trillion dollars to this financial crisis and we're sitting here talking about a few billion in revenue in savings? Come on! Yeah, so the financial side of the argument to me was always weak to me."

"You think the stoner lobby could have come up with a coherent, convincing moral argument to counter those red-staters that are not for legalization on principled grounds but nooo all i get is this revenue argument. That's really a hard sell when we've just spent all this money. Like I could use that now?"

"But you know what? At this point I'm just tired of all this crap. I don't have the time to waste on this. I've got two wars, an economic situation that looks a lot like the Great freaking Depression, and Geithner keeps calling me asking for more money."

"So f*ck it, you wanted some legal pot? Here you go! I'm done with it. Go get blazed, whatever, I don't care."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

blog comments powered by Disqus